Our dedicated, round the clock support provides market leading ATM availability, resulting in cash generative businesses.
- We manage and replenish ATMs in our network using a unique ‘Just in Time’ approach.
- Our teams plan and perform 200 installations, uplifts or moves every month, and our 100+ nationwide field engineers have the capacity to attend over 300 customer calls per day.
- Our 24 hour Customer Service Centre handles 18,000 calls per month and makes an average 13,000 outbound calls.
- We hold a large stock of spares and repair many components in-house, including PC cores, power supply units, dispensers and card readers.
What makes us different?
- One of Europe’s leading ATM businesses
- A successful track history in running ATM estates
- All our key services are in-house and UK-based
- Dedicated Research & Development department
- 24/7, 365-day Customer Service Centre
- National team of engineers and support service
It is our job to make sure that your customers get the cash they want, when they need it.
Our customers matter to us. Our 24 hour Customer Service Centre answers over 98% of all calls first time, and in 8.61 seconds.
We also have 116+ engineers who are split between 4 regions, including Northern Ireland. They deliver a seven day week coverage from 9am-9pm, 364 days a year. They are highly skilled in providing complete servicing for cash machine equipment and emergency on-site repairs. They take pride in their first time fix rate of over 90% across our network.
Benefits of an ATM
We offer a range of ATM solutions for your business
We know the success that a cash-generative ATM can bring. Aside from driving increased footfall and additional revenue, our research shows that customers spend the money withdrawn from our cash machines in store.
With our Self Fill ATMs you can even benefit from reduced banking charges by not having to bank your cash. Simply use the cash machine to do it for you by replenishing it with your own cash.